Hello and welcome to Gaypril.
We’re bringing a little bit of gay into April this year with a variety of things on offer.
What we’re doing:
- Giving away our favourite collections of gay short stories.
- Promoting ‘Beast in Me’ by Sommer Marsden until the 14th April. Including a twitter competition, a Q&A with the author and a 25% discount on the prequel.
- Promoting the anthology ‘Boys in Bed’ edited by Lucas Steele from the 14th-31st. Including a 25% off Gaypril code, Q&A with the editor, publishing Lucas Steele’s never before seen diaries, and a Twitter giveaway on a signed copy.
- Facebook Poll on our Xcite Gay and Xcite Books Page.
- Holding blog tours for Lucas Steele and offering exclusive space on this site for touring gay writers.
- Offering book clubs the means to make April Gay. Including giving free ebooks and publishing some select reviews.
- Publishing our favourite Gaypril recipes from the team here at Xcite Books. Discover Lucas’s Steele-tini, Matt’s classic way of making any recipe gay, and Miranda’s midnight snacks.
- Offering space on the blog for quest reviews of your favourite gay bars.
- Running a Gaypril writing competition to discover new gay romance talent.
- Collecting your favourite Gaypril photos over Pinterest – express what Gaypril means to you.
What you can do:
- Want to be involved in hosting Lucas Steele on your blog? Please send your name and blog address to email@example.com
- Are you a gay romance writer looking to hold a blog tour? We could host you during our Gaypril blogs. Email you name and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a member of a book club? We want to make your April gay. We’re looking to get the Gaypril logo out there, whether it’s reading gay fiction this April, putting the logo up in our local library or taking advantage of our free erotica Gaypril code, let us know. Email email@example.com for free ebook codes for book clubs and to get the bookclub press packet.
- Read any of our gay romance/erotica and want to be a guest reviewer? We’re looking to give you hot internet space. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information or to submit your review. We’ll post on here and our associate sites. If you are particualrly eloquent we are looking for dedicated reviewers to work with us year round.
- Been to a good gay bar recently? Or are you a gay premises that wants to promote your business? We’re willing to post favourite spots all through gaypril. For more information or to submit your gaypril spots email email@example.com
- Get involved with our Gaypril writing competition. We are always looking for new content and this Gaypril we want to see what you can produce in a month. For the parameters and rules please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post your photos on pinterest or tweet them @XciteGay. Don’t forget to follow for our twitter competitions.
Do you have other ideas?
- If you want to make Gaypril bigger and better, we are open to ideas. Get in touch with email@example.com for a press packet including our graphics or to discuss your ideas